Ataxia Community
constipation

WELCOME to the ATAXIA COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Ataxia, which occurs when parts of the nervous system that control movement are damaged. People with ataxia experience a failure of muscle control in their arms and legs, resulting in a lack of balance and coordination or a disturbance of gait.

constipation

I'm 10 weeks pregnant and for the last month I've gone twice that's all I'm so constipated I have such a bad time going wondering if there is something I can do bedsides of course drink more water which I do and eat fiber which I try to do but it's hard when I have such bad morning sickness I can't eat to much   plus I'm waiting to see if I'm approved for medical so I don't have a Dr right now
Idk how this ended up here I was in the forum for pregnancy and then I hit post and it posted it in here I'm very very sorry if I figure out how to remove it I will
Congratulations !
Oh ggod ness creempie, you must feel yuckie!
There sound be a clinic of sorts (plannedd parenthood or a county health?) It is in your baby's and your best interest to get prenatal care right away.

Good  luck, Amo