ASD VSD PDA
My nephew who is 1.5 months old is born with the ASD VSD PDA. Doctors has advised my cousins to come back when he is 12 weeks and then they will do he echo again and advise on the surgery day. My question is how risky is this and how effective is the surgery and what prcautions to take?
hi,obviously having an ASD,VSD and PDA is risky in its self..and also very treatable i may add.. but just make sure your family get the answers they are happy with..if they have any doubts then question them..push the doctors until your completely happy with what they are telling you and do your homework...im sure your nephew is in good hands... but always go by your instinct and question anything your not happy with..
Thank you for the update and also on giving me some support on this. How does it effects and what precautions in adulthood?
hi...i wish i had the answers for you..i truely do...,it is not something to be taken lightly....and all i can offer regarding advice is..Listen to you instincts and do not be fobbed off..im sorry i cant be of more help...i have been in a similar position...if you need to talk please post...il be here..i wish you all the best x