Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Community
ASD related problems - cardiology

WELCOME to the ATRIAL SEPTAL DEFECT COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) which is a hole in the part of the septum that separates the atria (the upper chambers of the heart). This hole allows oxygen-rich blood from the left atrium to flow into the right atrium instead of flowing into the left ventricle as it should. This means that oxygen-rich blood gets pumped back to the lungs, where it has just been, instead of going to the body.

ASD related problems - cardiology

I am 48 years now.  I had ASD device closure  9 months back (amplatzer) and through special catheters)l.  Two months before the procedure I was advised tablets for BP .  After starting medication for BP,  I started getting jerky movements and travel of bubbles like movement anywhere  in the body when I enter deep sleep and used to get disturbed by it.    Though I am very normal now,whenever I do some hard work like sweeping, that day's sleep is highly disturbed.   I do have a consistent pain (though bearable) in  my left shoulder and back which is always disturbing and irritating. But  my cadiologist said that there is no clot and it may be muscle pain.   I also have high BP (160/80) and gas problem.   I want to know whether this problem is because of (i) two BP tablets (Metalor AM in the morning and metalor plain in the night), ecosprin and clopilet in the mornings, (ii) because of my gastric problem through medication or food intake, (iii)  I would like to rule out any other possibilities.concerned with cardiac before consulting a neurologist.  I welcome any feed back and suggestions.  
Thank you very much!
I'll take your encourangement