Aa
A
A
Close
ASD related problems - cardiology
I am 48 years now.  I had ASD device closure  9 months back (amplatzer) and through special catheters)l.  Two months before the procedure I was advised tablets for BP .  After starting medication for BP,  I started getting jerky movements and travel of bubbles like movement anywhere  in the body when I enter deep sleep and used to get disturbed by it.    Though I am very normal now,whenever I do some hard work like sweeping, that day's sleep is highly disturbed.   I do have a consistent pain (though bearable) in  my left shoulder and back which is always disturbing and irritating. But  my cadiologist said that there is no clot and it may be muscle pain.   I also have high BP (160/80) and gas problem.   I want to know whether this problem is because of (i) two BP tablets (Metalor AM in the morning and metalor plain in the night), ecosprin and clopilet in the mornings, (ii) because of my gastric problem through medication or food intake, (iii)  I would like to rule out any other possibilities.concerned with cardiac before consulting a neurologist.  I welcome any feed back and suggestions.  
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1384124 tn?1279425101
Thank you very much!
I'll take your encourangement
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Community Resources