Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Community
Feel of increased in blood flow plus tremors

WELCOME to the ATRIAL SEPTAL DEFECT COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) which is a hole in the part of the septum that separates the atria (the upper chambers of the heart). This hole allows oxygen-rich blood from the left atrium to flow into the right atrium instead of flowing into the left ventricle as it should. This means that oxygen-rich blood gets pumped back to the lungs, where it has just been, instead of going to the body.

I had my asd device closure six months back. I feel intermittently increased blood flow in my head. During sleeping I wake up after a seizure like experience. Is this due to the blood thinning tablets like ecospirin, clopilet etc? Please answer

If there are any seizures after the closure of ASD, it means that there is a clot formation which has embolised to the vessel of the brain. These blood thinning tablets will prevent any further clot formation, hence they are useful after ASD surgery.
I hope it helps. Take care and regards.