Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Community
HELP_Selling an ASD Occluder

WELCOME to the ATRIAL SEPTAL DEFECT COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) which is a hole in the part of the septum that separates the atria (the upper chambers of the heart). This hole allows oxygen-rich blood from the left atrium to flow into the right atrium instead of flowing into the left ventricle as it should. This means that oxygen-rich blood gets pumped back to the lungs, where it has just been, instead of going to the body.

HELP_Selling an ASD Occluder

Hello all,
About a year ago my mother suffered from heart disease which required the use of an ASD Occluder. We bought it, but unfortunately, she passed away before her scheduled operation. The ASD Occluder has remained untapped since. My father and I had already paid EUR 3 850 /approx. USD 5550/ but the health care system in our country does not recognize such costs, and would not assist us in buying it back. And for us this is a huge amount. We asked the supplier for assistance, but they refused to help us in any way.
We would like to offer it here, in this community, where people help each other, and possibly offer it to somebody.
Please, email me at ***@**** if you're interested.
Thank you dearly!