Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Community
mitrovalve prolapse?
About This Community:

WELCOME to the ATRIAL SEPTAL DEFECT COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) which is a hole in the part of the septum that separates the atria (the upper chambers of the heart). This hole allows oxygen-rich blood from the left atrium to flow into the right atrium instead of flowing into the left ventricle as it should. This means that oxygen-rich blood gets pumped back to the lungs, where it has just been, instead of going to the body.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

mitrovalve prolapse?

Is this the proper forum to talk about this condition?
Thanks!
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1711789_tn?1361311607
Hi there!

Unfortunately there is no support community yet for MVP/ valvular diseases on MedHelp. While this is a dedicated community for ASD, you could try posting your query in the heart disease community. If we have a relevant community in the near future we would hopefully be able to move the query in the appropriate forum.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Blank
351246_tn?1379685732
Hi!
Well, I went over the list of forums and since I could not find a forum designated to valvular disorders of heart (mitral valve prolapsed, mitral stenosis, tricuspid valve prolapsed of stenosis etc), I think you can post the question on this forum. Take care!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank