Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) Community
mitrovalve prolapse?

WELCOME to the ATRIAL SEPTAL DEFECT COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to Atrial Septal Defect (ASD) which is a hole in the part of the septum that separates the atria (the upper chambers of the heart). This hole allows oxygen-rich blood from the left atrium to flow into the right atrium instead of flowing into the left ventricle as it should. This means that oxygen-rich blood gets pumped back to the lungs, where it has just been, instead of going to the body.

mitrovalve prolapse?

Is this the proper forum to talk about this condition?
Thanks!
Hi there!

Unfortunately there is no support community yet for MVP/ valvular diseases on MedHelp. While this is a dedicated community for ASD, you could try posting your query in the heart disease community. If we have a relevant community in the near future we would hopefully be able to move the query in the appropriate forum.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!
Hi!
Well, I went over the list of forums and since I could not find a forum designated to valvular disorders of heart (mitral valve prolapsed, mitral stenosis, tricuspid valve prolapsed of stenosis etc), I think you can post the question on this forum. Take care!