Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Expert Forum
Digestive system problem..

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.

Digestive system problem..
Please help with the problem one of my relative is facing. I describing the problem in brief here and i have reprots as well that i can send you just let me know where can i send them.. Any kind of help is really appretiated

1. He is having this problem from last more than a year.
2. Whatever he eat or drink come out same time or sometime after 15-20 mins.
3. In last one and half he loses 20 Kg of his weight.
4. While treating with different doctors he faced some back problem as well also got medicines for the same.
5. Currently doctor who is treating him is saying there might be chance food pipe is pressed inside so he is treating for the same..

Regards

Sunny