Immune system
I have Asperger's Syndrome. Since several years my immune system seems to get worse and worse. Wheat and dairy cause stomach pain and skin reactions so I try never to eat these products. But I also had uveitis three times in the last three years. Skin rashes - apparently caused by stress, extremely bad flues, constant tiredness...  and don't get the wrong idea, I'm no wimp and I rarely complain. I'm just wondering, is there anything we Aspies should take to help our immune system?
Thank you in advance

I am not aware of any immune system difficulties associated with Asperger’s – I would direct this question to your primary care physician.
Jet most of us seem to get ill a lot, have infections... How do you explain that? Sorry, if any physicians I spoke to in person had answers for me, I wouldn't post the question online.