Masturbation/Autism(mild Asperger's)/ADHD
My 5 year old son is in the process of being diagnosed with Asperger's which I have known he has forever, but am now just getting physicians, psychologists, and psychiatrists to listen to my concern...anyway...

My question was about his masturbating and it has increased quite a bit.  Today I decided to search any correlation between his diagnoses and masturbation when I walked in on my 5 year old masturbating under the covers.  He uses his slipper or stuffed animal Mickey Mouse to rub on his penis.  I saw the question and answer given to another single mother with an 8 year old son with the same diagnosis and doing the same thing and that information has helped me with my concerns.  Thank you for your help.