Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Expert Forum
My autistic son smells everybody's feet

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.

My autistic son smells everybody's feet
My autistic son smells everybody's feet. He is seven years old.
These days, he is crying daily at a particular time for ~30 minutes. At that time he does not listen anybody and says no to everythig and everybody.
Tantrums and odd behavior patterns (e.g., the foot smelling) are not uncommon in children diagnosed with autism-spectrum disorders.  The best thing you can to is to find a behavior analyst in your area and work toward addressing these issues.  Both the foot smelling and periods of crying can be helped but you will need to find someone with the appropriate training who can work directly with your son.