Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Expert Forum
Why would a shot for the three diseases not cause Autism in my other ma...

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.

Why would a shot for the three diseases not cause Autism in my other male son

My 2 yr old son Michael was so smart and intelligent when he was borned, now he is 19. The government forced the shot combining the three vaccinations into one. Michael and Nicholas both received the vaccinnations, Michael I had to admit into Childrens Hospital until they could help me break his fever. They stated that he would have brain damage from the fever being so high, how is this not possible? for Michael to get austim and Nicolas is normal. Austim doesn't run in both sides of our family. All my four boys are still highly intelligent, I hate the fact that the government can force these shots on us. When my children never experienced the mumps, measles and ( I can't think of the other one now). Now my son is paying for the cost, when each shot individually would have been sufficient, the two older boys, never had any problems, just when this combination was controlled by the government.

I know that it was stated that it is in the genes, I believe that is ********.
1 Comment
Enough with the junk science produced by researchers with financial ties to Big Pharma vaccine producers. The general public is finally coming around(sadly, only after tens of thousands-if not more-innocent lives have been ruined by the "pushers" of these drugs). I have several pediatric patients that were normal children before immunizations, and became patients in our office after horrible reactions to the shots given at the pediatrician. My childen are not vaccinated and were breast fed, as well as regular chiropractic care. Hardly ever sick, never been to hospital, never taken medicine, never missed school. We are blessed. Wakefield's research has no ties to Big Pharma- 98% of all the rest is- Parents- study wisely