Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Expert Forum
college for autistic people?

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.

college for autistic people?

I have a younger brother with autism and he is about to graduate from high and me and my other family members are worried about his future. He is high functioning and is very determined when it comes to education. He yearns to be "normal" and I would love to see him live as normal a life as possible. Has anyone got any info that can help me and my family in my brother's time of transition? What kind of colleges/university? Housing? Working? What can he do after high school?