Autism & Asperger's Syndrome Expert Forum
new born baby/infections/antibiotics
About This Forum:

Questions in the Autism & Asperger's Syndrome forum are answered by researchers at the New England Center for Children. Topics covered include Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), Antisocial Personality Disorder, Asperger Syndrome, Autism, blindness, bullying, clinical depression, deafness, dyslexia, mental retardation, and social alienation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

new born baby/infections/antibiotics

My kid (male ) was born on 18th Oct 2012. Later doctors kept him in ICU. Because  infection and his crp level  is 4.51% that is because of his mother had normal fever 101 *C before ciserian. later suggested taxim (3times a day)  6am 2 pm and 10pm and femikacin (1time a day). After 5days it came down to 2.51. Test method is . Later they discharged US on 24th. And said continue the course till Nov 1st  i.e total 14 days course. On 28th wbc count is 15900 cells/cumm.
Now I requested plz give me the valuable suggests. Don't mind send me the mail to sumanbabu.***@****.
Tags: new born, Infection, antibiotics, crp positive, wbc is more
340676_tn?1383325484
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking.  Is there a specific question you have or a concern about your son being at risk for autism?
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
This Forum's Experts
340676_tn?1383325484
Jason C Bourret, Ph.D., BCBA-DBlank
The New England Center for Children
Southborough, MA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now