new born baby/infections/antibiotics
My kid (male ) was born on 18th Oct 2012. Later doctors kept him in ICU. Because  infection and his crp level  is 4.51% that is because of his mother had normal fever 101 *C before ciserian. later suggested taxim (3times a day)  6am 2 pm and 10pm and femikacin (1time a day). After 5days it came down to 2.51. Test method is . Later they discharged US on 24th. And said continue the course till Nov 1st  i.e total 14 days course. On 28th wbc count is 15900 cells/cumm.
Now I requested plz give me the valuable suggests. Don't mind send me the mail to sumanbabu.***@****.
I'm sorry, I'm not sure what you're asking.  Is there a specific question you have or a concern about your son being at risk for autism?
Doctor Ratings & Reviews
Comprehensive info on 720K doctors.
Complete reviews, ratings & more.