Autism Community
ADHD or Autism?

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

ADHD or Autism?

should I get a second opinion on an autism evaluation that was done on my grandson?  They said he has adhd and I agree but he also has many other symptoms that fall under the autism spectrum.  
Who did the first evaluation? If it was the school you should definitely get him evaluated by a developmental pediatrician. They can give you an official diagnosis, unlike the school. He/she will take your opinion and the school's opinion into account. If it was a doctor who gave you this evaluation you can certainly ask for a second one from someone else if that is what you want. How old is he?