Autism Community
AUTISM
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

AUTISM

MY SON IS GOING TO BE FOUR ON 30TH. AUG. 2010. HE'S GOING TO KINDERGARTEN SCHOOL, THE TEACHER CONPLAINS THAT HE DO NOT INTERIACT WITH OTHER CHILDREN, PLUS WHEN TIME FOR LUNCH AND ALL THE CHILDREN EATING, HE WOULDN'T GO FOR HIS LUNCH UNTIL THEY SENT HIM FOR IT. PLUS HE WILL SIT VERY LONG TO EAT. WHEN HE RUNNING OR WALKING HIS HANDS ALWAYS HALFWAY BENT UP LIKE A CHILD NOW LEARNING TO WALK.. BUT HE CAN BALANCE AND WALK PROPERLY. HIS EYES SIGHT, HIS HEARING IS VERY GOOD. HE REMEMBERS THINGS ALMOST A MONTH, AND HE'S A VERY HELPFUL CHILD AT HOME. HE LOVE TO HELP ME WHEN I'M CLEANING UP OR HANGING UP THE CLOTHES HE WILL GO FOR THE CLOTHES PIN BUCKET, SOMETIMES OR MOST OF THE TIME HIS UNCLE WILL BE LOOKING FOR SPECTACLES HE WILL GO FIND IT FOR HIM. THESE DAYS I REALIZE HE KEEPING UP HIS BOWELS, YOU HAVE TO ASK HIM DO YOU WANT TO GO TO THE TOILET, HE'LL SAY NO, AND WHEN YOU TAKE HE USES THE TOILET. OR SOMETIME HE'LL WAIT UNTIL IT ON THE EDGE TO HE WANTS TO GO. YOU TELL ME IS MY CHILD A AUTISM CASE?