Baby behavior
With the exposure to Autism and Asperger, one worries about lots of things... Background info: I am the granny but I take care of the baby 3 full days a week so I know him very well. He is now 10 months old. He hears 3 languages, I speak to him in English only, and his mother speaks to him in another language only and his other gran, who is with him 2 full days a week, speaks only in Spanish.

He does some babbling (bbb, ddd,tttt, kakakaka, gutteral rrrrr). He makes noises and screeches a lot and enjoys when I imitate them. He is active, crawling full speed, standing, alone as well, and loves pushing anything that moves while he walks. He makes a lot of eye contact and interacts, showing me things and smiles with me about them. He has a bit of a hang up about vehicles, wheels and adore bicycles even pictures of them. He doesn't get super obsessed though. When a toy excites him, or an activity (like throwing the teaspoons in and out of the dishwasher while I do dishes), he gets very excitable, clenches his little fists, breathes heavily (!) and can even shake for a brief moment. When he cannot have something he wants, like chewing on the keys, he gets red and makes fists and screams and even shakes with fury.

Does this sound concerning or am I just a big worry wart? Thank you.
The Granny

It sounds like fully normal baby behavior.
comforting! Thank you Chris!