How do I prevent my meltdowns?
I'm 15 years old and I have asperges, the last time I had a meltdown I was arrested and walked away with no sentence but am on the records for a final warning for domestic violence and criminal damage. Is there any way I can prevent these meltdowns to prevent being arrested and getting a sentence? Anything I can do to calm down so noone gets hurt? Thank you.
You might want to consider a service dog. If you have any questions about that my sister,skepticalpeach can help you with getting a service dog.
Okay thanks :) I'll look into that
It might also help to come up with a plan for when you get upset. For instance, when I feel myself getting upset I take a quick walk around the block and then deal with the situation. Have you looked into taking fish oil? It is a natural antidepressant that helps calm people. Overall just find time to just be calm, get enough sleep, eat and exercise. Be nice to yourself and think positive thoughts. I have a daughter with autism so I know it's hard to think rationally when you get mad. That's where having a set plan comes in handy. Also, are you seeing a therapist?
Thanks, yeah I am but they're on holiday at the moment