Puberty and penis size
I am 14 years old, I grow tall so fast , having pubic hair , having a slight  mustache but I didn't have an armpit hair and I loved it... My question is my penis non-erect size is 1 inch wide and length = 4.75 when erect and I want to have a big penis what could I do to have a big one??
Hi!
Well, since you are 14 years old, you will have to wait for 4-5 years to get the adult penis size. With the onset of puberty like you have, the penis size grows a lot to reach the adult length of 9 to10 cm (3.5 to 3.9 inches) in flaccid state, and 13 to 15.0 cm (5.1to 5.9 inches) in erect state. There can be minor variations to these measurements. Take care!
I am very concerned about my 12yo autistic son's extremely small penis. He has a penis that is only about 1" long. He is getting his body hair and seems to be going through puberty but his penis is so small. He is 5'5" tall and weighs 130lbs. His testicles are normal looking and when I took him in last week for his school physical I expressed my concerns with his doctor and after examination he just said that he would be one of those guys with a very small penis. I don't think he is helping because my son has autism and he stated that he probably would never notice because he won't have a sex life. This is upsetting. I don't think it's about prep for sex but to just 'fit in' with societal norms. He is aware he is very tiny and it causes him stress. He will not change in the locker room either. How do I move forward and get help for my son? Is there anything that I can do to ensure he doesn't have a micro penis for life?