Autism Community
SCHOOL

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

SCHOOL

PLEASE HELP!!! I have a 9 yr old son who refuses to go to school me and my husband have tried everything we know to do. We are both at our wits end. He kicks screams and makes a huge scene in front of the rest of the children. Please help!!!!!
Hi!
Well, your son is not alone in this. Many children do this. Many a times it is due to fear of separation from parents, and at other times it is due to the fact that the child does not like a particular teacher or is ridiculed in school etc. You need to talk to your child either directly or through therapy sessions to understand why he is reluctant to go to school.  Take care!