Sensory Processing Help?
So, I could use some advice. I have some Autism spectrum disorder, not sure which. The ultimate problem is that for the whole of my life, all physical contact (including just by myself, liek when bathing) causes only extreme, sharp pain. Like a sunburn or a rash, that gets worse in the more sensitive areas. The pain is so intense that i can make myself reflex badly, yanking away or curling up against the pain, which vanishes as soon as the agent is removed.

is this common? If so, what is the treatment? And how important is it for me to see a therapist to help me deal with this hell that i'm fairly certain will isolate me from everyone...I mean i cant even get hugs, they hurt too much. I worry I may lose touch with reality, eventually. I just dont have the first clue how to fix things.
wow i really dont know what to say... I know that sensory problems are a big part of autism I have never heard of it being that severe... but that gives people a lot of insight on an autistic person so i want to thank you for sharing that!

i would definitely talk to a therapist about it... i really dont know if it will help you... it is really hard to get help from someone who has not experienced what you are going through...

are you sensitive to all touch? are there any other issues?
there are many things that you can change about your diet that may help there are vitamins that you can introduce that may help