Six year old grandson's foot fettish
I am thinking that my six year old grandson may have a foot fettish.  He loves to play with my toes and rub his hands on my legs. He asks me if he can play with my feet. I want to guide him in the right direction.  I am at a loss here and considering talking to a therapist.

Hi!
Yes, your grandson may have an obsession with your feet or it could just be a way of doing something and remaining close to you. Engage him in a talk and see what fascinates him to your feet, why he likes doing this, what are other things he would like to do if he was not playing with your feet etc. Once you have these answers may be you can direct his attention to other things he likes to do, and solve his problem as to his need to play with your feet. If still the problem persists, talk to a therapist or counselor. Take care!