Sleep problems
Hi, just wondered if anybody had any experience with their child during the night.  My son was diagnosed with Autism early on this year.  He is three years old now.  He has always been a good sleeper until recently.  He still will go down no problem but if he wakes during the night he can have the most terrible outbursts, screaming, punching, scratching, kicking and biting me no matter what I do I cant calm him down.  Other times he's waking up and will behave this way if I wont bring him into my bed.  Then wants to play all night.  I am thinking sometimes he is having night terrors which is when he is waking up screaming and the other times i'm not sure but the whole family is starting to suffer.  I have two other children who are very tired too by the morning and a grumpy husband.
Just wondered if antbody else has experienced anything like this and what they did to improve the situation?  I want to try and sort it out before it becomes a nightly thing,
Lesley