Update on my sons treatment
I posted about two months ago wondering if anyone has tried stem cell therepy for autism. Well I took my four year old son to panama in mid July to recieve stem cells for his autism. I have seen quite a bit of progress in him.... Before we went I was trying to teach him colors for about 5 months with no luck...well 3 days after we returned back to Canada he brings me a very colorful toy and POINTS at each one saying what color it was.... That was huge to me
his patients have grown so much it's unbelivable .... I have only witnissed 2 tantrums since coming home.... His vocab is growing at a very fast rate. He said mom omg that was amazing... He is starting to play with his big brother whom he used to just scream at and hit....showing interest in problem solving toys....

We are planning to go back in 2 or 3 years for round two.

If anyone has any questions I would be happy to answer
No questions, just wanted to say Congratulations! I'm glad things are working out for you.