Autism Community
children development

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

children development

my baby is 13 months and she is not holding her bottle ,she is not sitting on her own, and she is not standing or walking and her left eye's black is closer to corner than the other one, she eat well but she doesn't gain weight enough she has been on the 3 percent curve from day one till now.,when I was pregnant around 26 weeks they told me that have high amniotic fluid what could happen to my baby and what should i do to take care of this situation is there any thing,is there a cure for this  problem?
Talk to your doctor about these developmental delays. It is surprising they would not have started to inspect these issues earlier. Please have her seen soon.
hi agreeing with kvturner..you really do need to speak to your gp..from what your saying im surprised your health care worker or somebody hasnt already referred you...as there is some developemental delay..it could be something or nothing but see your gp hun...