expressive language disorder
is expressive language disorder a part or autism my son is almost 3 and have not spoke once he has bad tempers and dont like loud noise he is a self contained child wont interact with anyone including me he dont like to be touched is this normal for a 3 year old
At 3 my son was saying some spontaneous two word combinations as well as repeating things he heard on TV/films or would repeat back what I said to him.
I would also have said bad tempers.  Sometimes I had no idea what exactly had sent him off.  Usually it was about stopping him doing something ie. turn off the TV to leave the house, or refusing him something he wanted, or interrupting him whilst he was doing a puzzle etc.
Not liking loud noises is also common with those on the autistic spectrum and is down to Sensory Processing difficulties which can also be called Sensory Processing Disorder.  An Occupational therapist is the person who work on this area.  Temple Grandin, a well known autistic talks about sensory processing difficulties on her website.
Being oversensitive to touch is also a sensory processing issue.
My son is now 8 and much better than when he was a toddler.  But he has had alot of input from professionals in school and at home.  
There is also a lot you can do.  For example I had my son assessed for Irlen Syndrome, a visual processing difficulty.  So he has his glasses (which look like sunglasses), and I also had a pair of DIY ear defenders when he was younger which he would always wear when we left the house.  Now he is older I will have to use something like an Ipod with music on that he likes.  
You can also give him something to 'fiddle' with ie. a small toy.
Many times they can get upset or angry because there is too much sensory information coming in.  By using the glasses and ear defenders you are reducing that.  For other autistic children there is not enough sensory information coming in and their behaviours are usually different eg. they wouldn't cover their ears at noise or get upset, they would usually be making alot of noise to get more sensory information in.