Autism Community
how dO I know?

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

how dO I know?

what Are specific symptoms to look for in a toddler that might have autism??!
Hi!
Well, if you suspect autism then the following signs and symptoms are indicative of autism: child is not really social and prefers to remain alone than in company; flapping of hands and other repeated body movements, going in circles, repeating words, repeating tasks etc; not maintain eye contact; no social smile; avoid words and prefers gestures etc.
However a comprehensive investigation by a pediatrician is required for a confirmed diagnosis. Hope this helps. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.