Autism Community
is he autism?

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

is he autism?

i have a son age of 4 but he doest speak yet he only say mama and papa other than that no more words coming out from him he loves to play with the other kids he watch tv and sometimes he laugh he react in the movie sometimes he clap his hands when he is happy he is sometimes shy when theres strangers but later on he can play with them is my child has an autism?
If you talk like you type, I doubt autism is the problem.  Get him evaluated.  If he only says two words, why did you wait until age 4?  My son is autistic, was diagnosed at age 23 months, and said more than two words.  He has a speech delay for sure.  Find out why.  It doesn't mean it's autism.