Autism Community
ticks

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

ticks

Question:
6yo with PDDnos had infant shutters and now since having a URI in November has been constantly clearing his throat. School is getting very annoyed and wants to start Behavior Modification Therapy. I want to rule out allergies first. Could you please direct me to information about ticks in Autistic children and also give me your opinion on what you think might be going on. I would like to go into these meetings informed and not look like I am grasping at straws.
Thank you so much for you help.
Tena Pomeroy
Did you mange to rule out allergies yet?  That's the first thing that comes to mind when clearing throat. I do the same whenever I feel like something is running down my throat or I feel it itching. Sometimes just the feeling of my throat may bother me.  I think in my case allergies play a large part in it.