Autism Community
vaccines

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

vaccines

does the amount of mercury, antifreeze, aluminum, and other toxins in the vaccines we give our children cause some of them to become autistic?
I don't believe they help anyone to be honest.  As far as whether they cause autism, that I don't know.
Anti freeze in vaccines?  Where ?   In the Arctic?  I don't think they're frozen to begin with.
This is what this website (below said about antifreeze)
http://pediatrics.about.com/od/immunizations/a/0608_vac_aditvs.htm

"What about antifreeze? Don't vaccines have antifreeze in them?

Not really. Some vaccines do contain the additive 2-phenoxyethanol, which is an organic chemical compound, but it is not the same as antifreeze (ethylene glycol and propylene glycol). 2-Phenoxyethanol is also a glycol ether and doesn't sound much better than antifreeze, so why is it in vaccines? It is a preservative that can help prevent bacterial and fungal contamination of the vaccine."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It also said that mercury has been taken out of most vaccines for kids aged 6 and under with the exception of the flu shot.  

Another thing it stated that formaldehyde and aluminum were used.  If you go to the web site, it'll explain why they are used.