Autism Community
weight loss as a child
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

weight loss as a child

Hello,
I'm interested in finding out the name of a condition I suffered from when I was a child. I had been a normal weight up until the age of about 9 or 10 and then I had a radid loss of weight and lost a lot of my "puppy fat".  After running tests in the local hospital, I was found not to have had anything seriously wrong with me but my "condition" had a name - do you happen to know what it could be?  Thanks, Louise
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I think you should post this in the doctor forum.
Blank
Hello,
I'm interested in finding out the name of a condition I suffered from when I was a child. I had been a normal weight up until the age of about 9 or 10 and then I had a radid loss of weight and lost a lot of my "puppy fat".  After running tests in the local hospital, I was found not to have had anything seriously wrong with me but my "condition" had a name - do you happen to know what it could be?  Thanks, Louise
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autism Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
Emotional Eating: What Your Closet ...