Autism Community
weight loss as a child

This forum is for questions and support regarding ADHD, Antisocial Personality Disorder, Blindness, Bullying, Causes of Autism, Autism Therapies, Clinical Depression, Deafness, Dyslexia, Isolation, Mental Retardation, Social Alienation.

weight loss as a child

I'm interested in finding out the name of a condition I suffered from when I was a child. I had been a normal weight up until the age of about 9 or 10 and then I had a radid loss of weight and lost a lot of my "puppy fat".  After running tests in the local hospital, I was found not to have had anything seriously wrong with me but my "condition" had a name - do you happen to know what it could be?  Thanks, Louise
I think you should post this in the doctor forum.