Autoimmune Disorders Community
99% BETTER

99% BETTER

I have not been diagnosed with MS, and hope I won't be.  I just had the MRI of the brain and C-spine a couple days ago, so it will be a few days before I hear anything from the doctor.  I HAVE BEEN diagnosed with Lupus, Sjogren's, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Autoimmune Hepatitis, and now they SUSPECT MS.  I started taking low dose naltrexone on November 13th, and was able to drop SIX other medications for it, and am feeling MUCH BETTER!  It's been 3 weeks and I have minor swelling in my hands, but no pain, no heat in my joints, I'm stronger where I was weak, I no longer have urinary dribbles and can urinate when I need to instead of sitting in there waiting for my brain to decide it's time to go.... and I have much more energy.  My liver no longer hurts!  I am still having trouble with my ability to type a word that I want to type; I keep mixing the letters up.  That started when all the other symptoms started in 2001.  But for the most part, I am 99% better and loving it.  I wish they would put this medication out there for the world to choose, like a vitamin, over the counter!  It's awesome.  There are issues for some people that take it, and it doesn't work for all..... but it DOES work for MOST!    I truly wish everyone could have it.  
Tags: LDN
thanks for sharing this info.

so glad you are doing better!!
I take LDN.  There is no profit in LDN, so atleast in the US they won't push it.     There's also the "snake oil" factor, which they probably believe it's just the placebo effect due to it's small dose.   Glad to hear you are having a positive effect from it.   You made a wise transition.
Hi just read your post i have sjogrens,raynauds,and just Neuro said almost certainly MS I was wondering about your autoimmune hepatitus (hepatitis)? what were your symtoms (symptoms) only i always suffered with liver pain jaundace once and high liver count. Do not drink but had exposure to chemicals.Its interesting how we all share simular health issues.

take care tarter
The only reason I knew I had liver issues is the pain in the upper right quadrant (liver doesn't have nerve endings so there's no "feeling", so the pain is AROUND the liver where it swells), and high enzymes.  Been that way for more than 20 years.  Had a liver biopsy a few years ago (very painful and scary) and doc said autoimmune hep.  40% extra fat and size.  I don't drink either.  No exposures, but doesn't matter cause Autoimmune doesn't care.  get the LDN if you can.  It works very, very well.  It HEALS the liver.  Also, right after the biopsy, the doc gave me Lopid, and it TOOK fat out of my liver.  Then I took lots of milk thistle and healed it.  Brought the enzymes down to normal for a few years.  
I have a question.  You said you have had trouble for more than 20 years.  Was your liver enzymes elevated for that long?