Autoimmune Disorders Community
Anyone with high ANA, Nucleolar pattern?

Does anyone on here have a titer more than 1:160 and a Nucleolar pattern (only) with little to no other symptoms of anything? I have some heart palpitations, hair loss, mild joint pain and some anxiety, but otherwise I seem to be normal. I know my ANA is high and my pattern is indicative of Scleroderma or Lupus, but I want to know if anyone else has been pretty much symptom-free with a diagnosis similar to mine. Thanks!
I have high ANA (1:80) and positive for Lyme Disease and Mycoplasma.  I am told that mycoplasma especially can cause positive ANA

Yes.. I see you've been doing your research ! You know interestingly enough, I read one of your previous posts about thinking you had MS... I was just mentioning today in the EBV forum that in Dr. David A. Jernigan's new book, Beating Lyme Disease - pg. 18, that "many case of MS and ALS are misdiagnosed and are actually what some call "neuro-borreliosis". This was research that was recently done by Dr. Lida Mattman, Ph.D. and the results are going to be published soon. Apparently they have identified another strain of Borrlia spirochete that has been found in every case of MS.

I find all of this new research fascinating.

I have figured out why I have--heavy metal poisoning and a bad candida infection. No autoimmune disease afterall--although I am sure a full blown one would have developed if I did not catch this in time! I was told I had Scleroderma or Lupus--that the antibodies I was producing were highly indicative of those diseases. Thank God I took it upon myself to do research and seek out the right doctors. I have since had all my mercury fillings removed and am doing a heavy metal detox/candida cleanse. I had high amounts of lead in my body too so all of those things were causing my immune system, adrenals, pituitaries, thyroid, etc. to fail. I was very low on my Vit. D. and just so tired all the time. Now I am on the road back to good health and I just praise God that he loved me enough to let me see the light!