Are these all connected?
My name is Megan and I'm 30 years old with one 2 year old daughter.  I have posted about her just recently, but wanted to post about my current situation to see if anyone had some ideas.  When I was in high school I noticed that I had white little patches on my hands.  I wasn't sure what they were at the time.  I found out when I was about 24 that it was vitiligo.  It has spread over the years and has taken control of much of my skin.  In 2005 I accidently locked myself out of our house and had to wait for 3 hours until my husband came home to let me in.  I was currently attening an online program for radiation therapy and was very loaded down with school work.  So, I'm guessing I was pretty stressed at the time.  Well, the next morning after that I noticed two or three red itchy dots on my arm.  I thought they were mosquito bites.  However, they kept popping up every where.  One morning I woke up and my eyes and lips were swollen.  One of my friends had had hives before and told me that they looked like that.  I went to an allergist early 2006 and was diagnosed with idopathic chronic uticaria.  In July of 2006 I had a major gallbladder attack and had to have my gallbladder removed.  The hives continued.  I went to a dermatologist later in 2006 and he ran some lab work.  My thyroid antibodies were thru the roof.  TSH was normal.  I was then diagnosed with Hasimoto's Thyroiditis.  I continued to have hives on a daily basis and many of the days angioedema was present.  In 2007 I visited a rheumatologist who did tons of labs.  My C-Reative Protein was high.  My ANA was positive 1:160 with a speckled pattern.  I tested positive for EBV.  All other lab was fine.  The only time I had relief from my hives was when I was pregnant with my daughter.  So far, it has been 5 years with hives.  I have them right now.  When i get flare ups they are almost impossible to live with.  My daughter now has an appointment next week with a ped. rheum. because she has been c/o right knee pain and her ANA was positive 1:160 speckled and SED rate was high.  

I'm sorry this is sooooo long.  But, I just wanted to get everything out and let people see what they think.  Any response would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
I also wanted to add that I have since been diagnosed with autoimmune uticaria.  I have also been to Mayo Clinic about this and the only thing else they found abnormal was I was excreeting huge amounts of beta prostaglandin's in my urine.