Autoimmune Autonomic Neuropathy
Is anyone familiar with Autoimmune Autonomic Neuropathy?  There is so little written about it and I want to know more becuase I have hered doctors talking about it when describing my case.  I have Orthostotic intolerance and don't really sweat anymore, my neck is always stiff, stomach problems, tachycardia, chest pains, migraines, dizziness and nerve pain and numbness sometimes, as well as blured vision, and trouble speaking at times.  They have ruled out all other causes and it seems to be the only thing that fits.
Your symptoms are all Lyme disease symptoms.  contact ILADS (www.ilads.org) to research symptoms and locate a Dr near you that recognizes this as an Intracellular chronic bacterial infection with either Mycoplasma Fermentans Incognitus and/or Borrelia Burgdorfer bacteria.  They will never show up on a dr's standard Labcorp/Quest test.  This need special DNA sequencing technology to find.  The tests are somewhat expensive, but you ned to find out what other co-infections are present.  Lymes IS NOT just a tick borne infection.  If you were a soldier either in the Gulf War, or if you were innoculated and stayed stateside, you could be infected.  If you are a woman soldier, you might have had a hysterectomy or ovary issues.  Contact www.IMMED.org for autoimmune issues related to being a soldier.
I had lyme disease and was treated with an open ended antibiotic plan all my joint pain etc went away but still had this stuff.  It wont go away and was diagnosed with a rare autoimmune disease triggered by lyme disease in otherwards my body is making proteins that are making me sick cause the lyme disease attacked the recepters.  I have no functioning autonomic system its pure autonomic failure.
You might have had an open ended ABX treatment regime, but did you do any biofilm treatment and were you treated for co-infections ie Bartonella and babesia, Rickettsia?
Yes I was treated for lyme,  babesia, and erlychiosis.  I also had the d.n.a. test only positive lyme test I had cause all others were inconclusive it was drawn from my spinal fluid and actually was called chronic lyme after that.  But had the lyme so long by this point that had permanent damage.  My autonomic system started failing n organs started shutting down