Autoimmune disease
Several years ago I was told my ANA was 1:1260 and told I have Scleroderma.  Later told I also have PIDD, COPD and also have hypothyroidism for many years and was on Armour Thyroid for 40 years until they stopped making it.My dose was 240 mg or 4 grains.  My doctor left town a year ago and the new doctor has been reducing the Levothyroid ever couple of months.   I'm so tired I can hardly move and my hair is falling out by the hand full.  Nails are soft and break easily.  What is going on?
They are still making armour thyroid.  I have to shop around pharmacies and get it in smaller doses, but I do.  My sister said they changed the formula, which made a back order pile up.  

I'm assuming they are keeping an eye on your levels.  Your symptoms could very well be connected to the falling thyroid level.  But they could be autoimmune related too.