BP Issues, irregular beats, tachycardia,
been having trouble with intence fatigue in my legs and more, I recently had bloods tacken and thay cam back all normal, I then had a 24 hour ECG test that came back as unexplianed tacycardia, a glucose test that caused me real bad issues but came back normal. My Dr finally diagnoised postural hypotenstion, while this may explains things I really cant do much about it and it still does not fully explain the way I feel in oppinion. I recently got my self a BP wrist model with irregular heart beat detection. The irregular heart beat symbol has come up 15 time in 4 days and a fue time it resulted in a errors cause of too many irregular beats. A fue times my heart rate has droped under 90/50 and that was the day after using the gym which is when I seem to be having the most trouble. I was not able to be very active at all yesterday. I feel like crap today as well, its almost like my body need adreniline to stay stable. On day's I'm have anxiety or panic attacts I feel much better energey wise.

I'm also finding my blood presure become hyertensive before meal time. If I dont eat I just feel worse and worse till I eat. My dr could not figure out why I might need to eat to feel ok but since the BP monitoring I'm now curious as to why my BP is getting high today was the highest so far 156/96 at 11:08am. 71/42 was my lowest reading with irregular heart beat symbol was yesterday at 10.43am.

I have been curious about addison's or other autoimmune disorders and the posiablilty of causeing my strange symtoms.