Best rheumy pain killers?
I've been diagnosed recently with Rheumatoid Arthritis. I have always taken ibuprofen for my aches in the past. This year I was put on a mild anti-depressant, so I switched to acetaminophen.

However, I've now been put onto hydroxychloroquine (Plaquenil) against the rheum arthritis. You're not supposed to take acetaminophen with it.

Are there any other painkiller options? What am I supposed to do for headaches? Am I just out of luck?
It will take a while (3 - 6 months) but with the Plaquenil you will have a reduction in pain and inflammation.  Why can't you take ibuprofen with the anti-depressant?  Can your doctor change the anti-depressant so you can take the ibuprofen?
Wow, I didn't know you were not supposed to take acetamenophen w/ plaquinel.  Who told you that, or did you read that somewhere?
I think there is total agreement that medical marijuana is approved, unfortunately most people in Europe and USA use it unequivocally, and that's what hurts for approval in these countries especially in USA, this is what findrxonline indicating as they try to report the correct medicines that can help people.