Breakout in the same spot on my forehead after being in the sun
I recently went on vacation and after laying out in the sun I had a breakout on my forehead. This is 4th time over years that after laying the sun I get the same exact break out in the same spot. After being the in the sun- that night my forehead will itching extremely bad and I can scratch over and over but I can't never really satisfy the itch. The skin gets very tender as if I am bruised but at this point my forehead looks normal in color and texture. When I wake up the next moring I will have 4 small bumps very close together that look like zits. As the day goes on more bumps form close to the other bumps and my forehead swells in that area. During the main breakout I have around 10-15 bumps as close together in an area a littly larger than a quarter. As the week goes on the itching gets worse and my forehead has a burning feeling without touching it. I usually try cortizone cream but the only thing that works is time. After a week or so the swelling and pressure goes down- the bumps scab over, and eventually it goes away leaving no scar. I am just curious as to what this is since it happens only in the sun and the same area every time.