Breast Cancer
I (58) have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer and have had a partial mastectomy, I have had Addison's Disease for 8 years and am on cortison for this.  Because of my low hormone levels I have been taking Livial/Tibilone.   After much research about Livial I have found that it does increase the chances of getting breast cancer (which I was told it did not) and even more so cancer of the uterus (which i still have).    
I need to know if there are other addisonians that have taken Livial and had ended up with breast cancer.
Hi there-I do not have addisons, but so sorry to hear of your situation. The reason I am posting because now when I think about being a cry baby over my health, I will read your post again. You are definately an inspiration to me. Best of all Blessings to you and your family!!!
Hi and thanks for you very supportive words.   I do not know what your health issues are but always be positive about life.  I believe that if you give in then it has you.  Not me.   Your nick name suggest that you have chronic ilnesses and I wish all the best in whatever comes your way.  pixey48
That was very sweet ,its nice a GOOD post somewhere in the www keep it up,it made me smile!!