A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Burkitt's lymphoma

In 1991 I was diagnosed with chronic epstein barr virus.  Over the years my biggest complaint has been fatique, extreme pain in my joints (a severe stiffness that occurs whenever I move from one position that I have been in for anymore than 3 minutes to another position.  Mostly in my arms, neck and behind my knees (causing me to collapse from  pain when I stand from sitting).   Over the years I have been diagnosed with several different autoimmune disorders including; lupus (endocrinologist diagnoses and confirmed by the U of M), Fibromyalgia, connective tissue disease.  Lately,  I have  been experiencing severe fatigue, I am very unfocused, I have lost 10 pounds despite eating more,  I sweat at night (I have done this since 1989 when the chronic pain came on suddenly).  I do have a history of cancer in my family and.  I had a CA125 test done and it was at 11.    Does that mean that I have the gene.  I don't understand.j  If I have a CA125 does that mean that I am more susseptible? to ovarian cancer.  Anyway,  I have been so frustrated over the years as you can well imagine.    I have nodules on the side of my hand below each thumb and extreme pain if my thumb is spread or moved backwards.  I also have an enlarged muscle on my forearm by my elbow and alot of pain if I keep my arm in a position fo any amount of time.  Does anybody know what might be causing the siffness and pain in my joints.  Whenever I accidently bump into anything the pain from the contact to my bone is so extreme and lasts much longer than it should.  I also bruise alot for no reason.  Thank you for your help.