CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!
hello. i am a 20 year old male. i noticed 10 months ago my erections were getting weaker. they slowly declined in strength. 3 months ago i had a virus and i went completely impotent for a week. i was ok for a while, then the decline continued. i had bloodwork done and the only thing that really jumps out is my thyroid. these are my lab results:

TSH- 4.02 (0.34-4.82 uIU/mL)

Thyroid Perox AutoAB 639 (<35 IU/mL)
T3 Total 143 (87-167 ng/dL)
T4 Total 7.7 (4.7-13.3 ug/dL)
Free T4 1.06 (0.89-1.76 ng/dL)
Free T3 3.45 (2.3-4.2 pg/mL)

DHEA Sulfate 237 18-29 years old (110-510mcg/dL)
Vit D, 25 hydroxy 25 (30-100ng/mL)
testosterone- 418 (200-800)

my tsh a few weeks prior to this at 6. the endo i saw looked at these results and said your back in range. he said we dont treat unless tsh is at 10.

my only syptom is very weak erections. little low on the sex drivev to. can my thyroid be doing this? currently i am taking vit d.

if anyone can please help on what to do and whats going on i would greatly appreciate it please. thank you.

i'm not a male, so i can't speak from personal experience in terms of being hypothyroid and it messing with erections, but i imagine it could effect that too!

4.02 is out of range because the NEW lab standards for TSH are .03-3.0

I was dxed and treated when my TSH was only at 4.56 and it was absolutely causing symptoms for me.

You have thyroid antibodies!!!!   you MAY have some subclinical hypothyroidism from Hashimoto's thyroiditis.

It's NOT right when Doctors wait until your TSH gets to 10 to treat. If i were you I would go to see a different Doctor.