COULD IT BE RESTLESS LEG SYNDRONE
man ive been geeting burning in right leg and this anoying tickling feeling going up same leg so bad i puch it till it goes numb ive also had  shortness of breath at times this year not sure if related but was wondering if this sounded like RLS or if it could be ms
try monavie! its an all natural juice that helps. I take it for the same problem.
You need to go to a doctor to get checked out.  Stop hurting yourself you are only making matters worse for yourself.  I suggest you go to a neurologist.   Good luck
I use to work as a nurse in a sleep disorders clinic, your problem could be restless leg syndrome. You should have your iron, vitamin B12, ferritin, and folate checked. The reason for these exams is iron deficiency can cause these symptoms. Anemia would also cause shortness of breath. Your family doctor should be able to handle this problem, if not have him send you to a neurologist. If you are experiencing a lot of fatigue and falling asleep in the daytime, you should ask about a sleep study.
Tell me more about your experience with RLS and MonaVie!  I have a friend who has RLS and I'd love to be able to share your story with her.  Thanks!
hi thanx for post i have been waking in the morning and feeling like i havent had enough oxegen and if i get woken in middle of night and get up i feel dizzy and find it hard to  balance when i walk to bath room i always wake with a really dry mouth but i also seem to feel out of breath during the day while at rest but thanx again i will have those things checked.