Can't hardly use my hands
it seems most people with ms have walking problems. I also have extremely stiff hands with tingly pain and can't feel with my hands.Very little use.Are there other's like this?
Hi!
Yes, individuals suffering from MS can face tingling, numbness and rigidity in hands. However, this can in addition be due to pinched nerve in cervical spine, diabetes, hypothyroidism and arthritis of small joints of hand. Do discuss this with your doctor to check whether other conditions are complicating the symptoms of MS. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.