Aa
A
A
Close
Celiac Disease, Asthma, and Atypical migrianes
Does anyone have any experience with Asthma attacks? Can these attacks trigger Atypical migraines?
I also have Celiac/Sprue Disease.

I had been told when I was diagnosed with Celiac/Sprue Disease I was told I would be high risk to develop
other autoimmune diseases. Since I was diagnosed with Celiac I have developed severe allergies, asthma and atypical migraines.

AT my last visit with my Neurologist he agreed with me that my asthma attacks could trigger migraines.

I have read other entries. I read one that discussed Hashimoto's disease. Does anyone know how this condition is diagnosed? My Atypical migraines started when I was 47 years old and it has taken 10 months for doctors to diagnose Atypical migraine.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1

Do you have any other symptoms, such as muscle aches or weakness ?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I have what I consider to be auto-immune asthma. It is now considered to be auto-immune in nature. Lots of people develop it with Lupus, Lyme, RA, etc. It was actually the first major symptom I developed. Their is also the more serious but rare, Churg Strauss which I was worried about at first but testing ruled it out for me. With all the research I have done over the year, just going over other peoples symptoms and what they go through with autoimmune disease I find ALOT suffer with asthma as well.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Autoimmune Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703
Blank