Confused
Hi, I had let a guy give me oral sex roughly two months ago.. I believe he tried to go farther but I stopped him. I did get my normal period that month after that, but this past friday I had gotten my period for this month. It was very strange. I have suffered acid reflux my entire life almost. I got my period Friday morning, then I had eaten something that evening that triggered acid reflux and I threw up in the middle of the night.  Sunday I went on to birth control but I only used it for 3 days because I didn't like the side effects of it, so I stopped. It is now Friday and I have been getting very severe painful headaches to migraines daily for the past week. I am very sensitive to lights and also sometime nauseous.
I hope someone may have some answers for me. I'm very scared! :(
I left out that, after I threw up last Friday my period was a lot light that normal where I could only see blood when I wiped and dried old blood on my pad. And only lasted 3 to 4 days!
1st oral sex can't get you pregnant
2nd do you migraine??
3rd the 2 parts are not related so you can relax because i think your anxiety is making your symptoms worse