Autoimmune Disorders Community
Could this be lyme ?

Could this be lyme ?

33 year old female. When I was about 11 years old I was bitten by about a dozen mosquitos at the same time in the Hamptons, NY. There was a lyme outbreak in the area at the time. The next day I became extremely ill, raging fever, headache, body aches, sore throat. Don't recall any type of rash. Maybe it sounds silly - I realize lyme is mostly known for being a tick borne illness, but I've heard mosquitos can on rare occasion carry lymes.

I have had some unexplained health problems for the past few years - frequent migraines, visual disturbances ( been to opthamologists, had brain scans etc, all seems normal, even an ANA test, which was normal ) memory issues, depression, anxiety, palpitations, ( again, nothing ' wrong ' was found, had heart tests)  and now migraint joint pain that seems to come out of nowhere, shooting pain in knee, then elbow, lasts a few seconds, but is frequent.

Is this consistent with possible lyme disease? Is this even a possibility? I know you can't tell me if I have it or not, but just some feedback. Thank you!
the joint pain is all over, not just the elbow and knee, sorry, meant to clarify
also - I meant to say ' migrant' joint pain, meaning it travels.
Possible Lyme Disease and or mycoplasma and other co-infections. Research it online and go to www(dot)ilads(dot)org and contact them for an LLMD (lyme literate medical doctor). also go to www(dot)immed(dot)org and look under the infectious disease research for possible co-infections. NO standard medical is going to be able to figure this out. Trust me! Research research research. Only get the igenex test done for lyme as the elisa and western blot will miss 35% of the time. Waste little time. The longer it is in you, the worse you will get and harder it is to treat. This has become an epidemic. So many people with the same symptoms, some thinking they have HIV, others thinking they have autoimmune disorders or an std. Ofcourse all those tests come back negative. Usually when you get lyme it will come with some nasty co-infections like bartonella, babesia, babesiosis, mycoplsma fermantens/incognitus, mycoplasma genitalium (or many other mycoplasma infections) and your immune system gets overwhelmed. Lymes is a disease that mimics so many other diseases, parkinsons, alzeimers, MS, arthritis, rhuematoid arthritis, lou gherigs disease, lupus, chronic fatique syndrome and just about anything. And when you go to the doctor one of those is what they usually diagnose because they are not lyme literate. They will give you meds that obviously wont work and you will spend thousands of dollars and you still wont know what is going on.
Justnotsure123 hit it on the head.  Repost this in the Lyme section and you will get all the help you will need.
Thanks so much everyone
I have lyme disease.  Wasn't diagnosed until it was late stage.  I never even knew I was bitten by a tick.  So this could be the case with you as well.  Sometimes a tick can be in your hair and you won't get or notice the typical bulls-eye rash.  All the symptoms you are having sound like they could very well be Lyme.  But I doubt it was transferred via mosquitos.  However, that being said, like I mentioned, it's quite possible you were in fact bitten by a tick and not known it.  Good luck!