Dexa test result question for cortisol
Had a cortisol dexamethasone supp. test and want to know what this means:  .6L ug/dL with a range of 2.3-19.4 (am range 6.2-19.4).   Overnight test. Was I supposed to be suppressed?  That's normal or not?
It means you most likely do NOT have Cushings (hyper adrenal). Suppressed is supposed to be good, but you're off the chart. Decimal in the right place? Might ask in the adrenal forum.

Ever tried a 4 point / 24 hr saliva adrenal with DHEA test? Insurance wont pay the $150, but its a good test.
Could it still be pituitary?  Or just missing a high if it's cyclical?  I have the saliva tests on my wish list but we haven't gotten there yet. What would it mean for it to be that low?  Faulty lab work?
Best to ask these details in the adrenal forum. Or just do that test over again due to its odd result.