Autoimmune Disorders Community
Do I have an auto immune disease? Rash?

Do I have an auto immune disease? Rash?

From what I originally thought was poison ivy I was definitely wrong.  I have been to 5 doctors.  There is a purple/red rash all over my body in large patches.  I feel tired.  I thought it was some type of poison because i was cutting weeds the other day but it has been on my body for over 2 weeks now and still keeps spreading.  I went to the ER one night and they took a blood test and everything came back OK.  The doctor took a bioposy of my rash and stiched me up.

Now since it keeps getting worse the doctor suggested I get another blood test to check for an Autoimmune disease.  I can't go to work because the rash is all over my hands and body.  I don't know what to do.  Im so scared, depressed and feel alone.  It will take 2 weeks to get these tests back.  I feel like I'll go out of my mind if I wait any longer.  I feel fine with the exception of being fatigued.  I have no real medical issues except for high cholesterol.  The doctor tested me for diabetes (I am very thin, not overweight).  Could this have something to do with it?  My cholesterol is currently under control.  There are no new medications I have taken.  Please help!
Do a google image search for mycoplasma rash, that's also a possibility.  It's one often not considered by the physcians of today.