EBV test confusion
I need help understanding my lab report for Epstein-Barr Virus

EBV Ab VCA, IgM >4.0
EBV Early Antigen Ab, IgG 8.0
EBV
Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG >8.0

This doctor had a heavy accent and I'm not sure what these values mean. Thanks!
Detecting anti VCA-IgG or EBNA indicates an EBV infection has occurred sometime in the patient's life,  The Anti-VCA-IgM would indicate that the syndrome experienced  a few weeks earlier was the result of EBV.  In other words it confirms that symptoms you may have had recently were related to the Epstein Barr Virus.  Hope it helps
Thank you for your help. The doctor did say that but didn't give explanation simple enough for me to digest. I did have EBV at 19yrs and recently was very ill with it again at 53yrs. Does the EBV Nuclear Antigen Ab, IgG>8.0 mean anything or just confirmation of Early Antigen?
All this means is that your body is, and has been infected with this virus for many years. It feeds on heavy metals, and burrows into organs to escape your immune system. The last thing you want to do is weaken your immune system. Feel free to email me at ***@**** for useful information, not just random guesses from the medical community that end up hurting you more than helping.
It just confirms that there is an earlier antigen present.  The IgM value would indicate active status. So if you had a high number such as >60 you would currently have an active EBV infection. Your number is low so that means you are recovering.   That horrible virus just stays with us once exposed, and not always sure what causes it to outbreak.  Kinda like the herpes virus, sometimes stress can activate a dormant virus.  Hope your feeling better.
Help - What do these results mean?

EBV VCA Ab,IgM.............. 18...................... <100 -   u/mL  
EBV VCA Ab,IgG.............. 2929................... <100 -   u/mL  H
EBV EA Ab,IgG................ 242...................... <100 -   u/mL  H
EBVNA Ab,IgG................. 617....................... <100 -   u/mL  H
my results from EBV AB VCA IgG were >600 what does this mean?