HELP ME PLEASE! psoriosis and the autoimmune system
I have recently been diagnosed with psoriosis. I think it is quite severe, it is covering my whole body, except my face, which is now starting to get a couple of lesions on it, basically from my feet right up to my scalp. It is really bad on my scalp too. Up until now i have always been really healthy, it is itchy and sore and i am so over it. My doctor has given me some steroid cream which doesnt seem to be helping and I would rather try to be healed from the inside. I believe the creams will just cover up the sores but not actually help the disease. From what i have read it is to do with my autoimmune system over working, does anyone have any ideas how i could help make this better? Please help me, any info on helping psorosis will be greatly appreciated.  
Hi!
Since psoriasis is a chronic disease and has its flares and downs, it needs long-term management. There is no particular cure for this disease, which may subside at any time in your life. There are many lotions, sprays, creams and tablets available for the treatment. Do consult a skin specialist who can put you on a rotational treatment so that your psoriasis does not get used to one treatment. Take care!